NEW THIS YEAR
Our site has been expanded to include Imperial Landing, doubling the footprint of our festival and adding additional docks for more wooden boats and tall ships!
Head south along No. 2 Road, turn right onto Moncton Street, left onto Trites Road and right onto Westwater Drive. Note: Parking (by donation) is limited. Or, park in Steveston Village and take scenic boardwalk from Moncton and No.1 Road to Imperial Landing.
From Canada Line Brighouse Station:
- Bus #401, 407 and 410 go to Steveston, a short walk from Imperial Landing
- Bus #402 will take you to Moncton Street at Railway Avenue, a short walk from the Britannia Shipyards
Visit www.tourismrichmond.com for more information.
On Foot or Bike
If you are coming from Steveston Village, from No. 1 Road and Moncton, the boardwalk heading East will take you directly to the festival site.
Cycling in from Vancouver? Here are some recommended routes:
1) Arthur Laing Bridge – Russ Baker Way – No. 2 Rd Bridge – Lynas Lane – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
2) Canada Line Bridge – Van Horne Way – Great Canadian Way – Garden City Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
3) Canada Line to Richmond-Brighouse Stn – No. 3 Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
4) Canada Line to Aberdeen Stn – Cambie Road – Middle Arm Greenway – West Dyke Trail – Garry Point – Bayview St – Imperial Landing Boardwalk & Trail
We recommend storing your bike at the Wheel Watch station where the public parking lot is on Westwater Drive (see map).
Want to add your boat to the dock? Apply here!