We will have parking at Homma Elementary (north of Britannia) this year. The lot is accessible from Trites Road to Westwater Drive (and not from Railway Avenue). Parking will be by donation. Please note that the section of Westwater Drive north of Britannia will be closed on August 20–21 from 10am–7pm.
Tourism Richmond is providing complimentary shuttle services across several destinations. There is currently a Discovery Shuttle stop located at Britannia Shipyards, but over the festival weekend this will be moved to Homma Elementary. Please note that the section of Westwater Drive north of Britannia will be closed on August 20–21 from 10am–7pm.
From Canada Line Brighouse Station:
- Bus #401, 406 and 407 go to Steveston, a short walk from Imperial Landing
- Bus #402 will take you to Moncton Street at Railway Avenue, a short walk from the Britannia Shipyards
On Foot or Bike
If you are coming from Steveston Village, from No. 1 Road and Moncton, the boardwalk heading East will take you directly to the festival site.
Cycling in from Vancouver? Here are some recommended routes:
1) Arthur Laing Bridge – Russ Baker Way – No. 2 Rd Bridge – Lynas Lane – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
2) Canada Line Bridge – Van Horne Way – Great Canadian Way – Garden City Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
3) Canada Line to Richmond-Brighouse Stn – No. 3 Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
4) Canada Line to Aberdeen Stn – Cambie Road – Middle Arm Greenway – West Dyke Trail – Garry Point – Bayview St – Imperial Landing Boardwalk & Trail