Head south along No. 2 Road, turn right onto Moncton Street, left onto Railway Avenue and follow it along onto Westwater Drive. Note: Parking is limited. Or, park in Steveston Village and take the scenic boardwalk from Moncton and No. 1 Road to Imperial Landing and Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site.
A complimentary shuttle will be provided between McMath Secondary School (4251 Garry Street) and Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site (5180 Westwater Drive). Parking in the McMath parking lot is free. On Saturday, the first shuttle will depart from the school at 10:30 a.m. with the last return trip from Britannia Shipyards at 7:30 p.m. On Sunday, the first shuttle will depart from the school at 10:30 a.m. with the last return trip from Britannia Shipyards at 6 p.m. Shuttles will depart every 30 minutes and be sanitized after each journey. Masks are required on the shuttle.
From Canada Line Brighouse Station:
- Bus #401, 406 and 407 go to Steveston, a short walk from Imperial Landing
- Bus #402 will take you to Moncton Street at Railway Avenue, a short walk from the Britannia Shipyards
On Foot or Bike
If you are coming from Steveston Village, from No. 1 Road and Moncton, the boardwalk heading East will take you directly to the festival site.
Cycling in from Vancouver? Here are some recommended routes:
1) Arthur Laing Bridge – Russ Baker Way – No. 2 Rd Bridge – Lynas Lane – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
2) Canada Line Bridge – Van Horne Way – Great Canadian Way – Garden City Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
3) Canada Line to Richmond-Brighouse Stn – No. 3 Road – Granville Ave – Railway Ave
4) Canada Line to Aberdeen Stn – Cambie Road – Middle Arm Greenway – West Dyke Trail – Garry Point – Bayview St – Imperial Landing Boardwalk & Trail
Want to add your boat to the dock? Apply here!
Event Site Maps
View PDF Map
For visitors who booked timed-entry tickets in advance, please check-in at the entrance to the walkway of the Seine Net Loft (across the pathway from the First Nations Bunkhouse).